Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Document Design and metadata

My hunch is to be in favor of allowing the same attribute we would
allow on content nodes to be allowed on styles, and to use that as one
mechanism to associate metadata with content.

But as my language ("the same attribute") suggests, I think if we
design this right, this question ultimately becomes a trivial one from
the standpoint of the schema.

So I'd suggest we leave it aside for now. It is not the most important
thing we need to resolve.

It also emphasizes the need for a few use cases to design around. I
already have a few on the brain-storming page, but we could use a
couple/few more.