Subject: Fwd: Public Comment on a DCMI vocabulary of domain and range classes

I mentioned this previously, and it seems to now be moving forward.
The idea is that they will be clarifying the DC by copying the core
15 properties into the dcterms namespace, and giving them RDF domains
and ranges. In other words, they will say that a title is a string
literal, a date is a date, and so forth.

Will have implications for when (if?) we ever get to discussing
vocabularies and how they should be used in ODF.

Begin forwarded message: