Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Rough notes (I won't call them minutes justyet)

Bernd,

Bernd Schuster wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
> from my point of view a very basic issue must be appended to the list
> of open items:
>
> We have to make a decision about the usage of either RDF/XML or RDFa..

Hmmm, perhaps I am mistaken but I thought there was general agreement
that the choice is *not* RDF/XML or RDFa.

Rather, there are some cases where each maybe more appropriate than the
other.

> I  worry about this is not particulary loved but a decision must be
> made ;-(

I think we have already seen the advantages of an RDFa approach as well
as understanding when RDF/XML may be more useful.

I would like to see this discussed on the list prior to our meeting on
Wednesday if possible.

I am in Colorado at the main office and so will be offline most of the
day but can pick up email in the evenings and early morning.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau