Subject: Two questions regarding the latest draft..

Hi group,

During editing the draft the following two possible minor issues arose:

   1. The root element of the metadata manifest <mm:Manifest> has two
      attributes rdf:about and odf:baseID. Their value seem quite
      similar to me, is odf:base still necessary?
   2. In the OWL description we use odf:path twice. Once for the path of
      mm:Entry and once for the path of odf:Element.
      How is such a case usually handled in a OWL description? Are there
      two definitions for odf:path or one with a somehow extended domain?

Svante