Subject: deadlines?

For the past few months, I've been asking for some concrete deadlines
and a timeline. Can we PLEASE have that?

I really want to present our proposal to the TC this month, and
preferably at the conference call on the 21st. Can we do that? If yes,
how do we get there? When and how do we declare our two documents
"finished"?