Subject: Re: [office-metadata] deadlines?

On May 13, 2007, at 4:14 PM, Elias Torres wrote:

> Ben Adida is available to review our document on behalf of Creative
> Commons.

Great!

> Bruce do you want to email him what you would like him to try?

I've not had a chance to follow the progress or current state of the
examples document. Ideally, it includes a CC example as I suggested,
and Ben can just vet that alongside the proposal [1].

Is that the case, and if yes, how do I get a copy to forward to him?
It's not (yet) in the document repository.

If someone (say Patrick) wants to just send me a PDF version of it
off-list (assuming it's ready to look at), I can contact Ben.

Bruce

[1] E.g. an ODF version of something like
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Web_Integration_Guide>.