Subject: Re: Applying metadata on XForms (earlier Microsoft's Doug Mahugh on custom metadata)

Svante,

I'll admit I've never tried to do it.
I do agree it would probably require programmatic support, at a minimum some scripting.
So it might only be possible to provide some application hooks for rdf generation in the xforms, rather than actually to carry it out.

If you're intrigued by the idea, let me look at the example you cite, and I'll see what I can come up with.

John