Subject: Namespaces for the metadata manifest

Patrick and I just discussed the namespaces issue once over and would
like to suggest the following namespaces:

For our metadata attributes the ODF content (unchanged):
The prefix "m" related to the IRI
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/opendocument/meta#";

For the metadata manifest:
The prefix "odf" related to the IRI
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/opendocument/meta/package/odf#";
The prefix "pkg" related to the IRI
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/opendocument/meta/package/common#";

We both believe the changes make the namespaces more obvious for the
metadata manifest.