Subject: Re: [office-metadata] OpenOffice can parse RDF ?!?!?

Lars,

The fit of the tree view is amazingly good, at least for the style of
RDF that I used. Incidentally, that RDF was auto-generated by Protege
(http://protege.stanford.edu) from an RDF instance that I created in
the Protege browser. I can't take any credit for the style choices.

I agree that RDF/XForms is a white-hot combination, and it's hardly
been exploited at all by other developers up to this point.
OpenOffice/ODF could provide some path-breakiing work here.

John