Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Re: Early September suggestion

John,

aside of PDF, PPT you might want to put the MOV file as well directly
accessible.

@all:
I forgot to mention that I published a blog at Sun's OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/new_extensible_metadata_support_with
and unfortunately the presentation for XML 2007 was rejected. Not sure
why, perhaps there was yet too less to see, perhaps next year with OOo
extensions.

Svante