office-requirements message

Subject: RE: [office-requirements] Starting up ...

Hi everyone,

  This is actually in reply to Bob's message which I must have missed.
Here's the rules:

1. All comments by non-TC members must be submitted via the TC comment list.
In order to post a comment you must first subscribe; confirmation of the
subscription acknowledges the commenter's acceptance of the OASIS feedback
license.*

2. Any and all content and systems used by technical committees must be
hosted on OASIS servers, unless otherwise authorized by the OASIS TC
Administrator.

What that means is:
a) if OASIS provides a particular toolset/app that app must be used. (For
instance, OASIS provides moin-moin wikis for any TC that asks. A TC cannot
set up and use a moinmoin wiki (or any other wiki for that matter)
elsewhere.)
b) if there's no app currently available to meet a particular need, OASIS IT
will evaluate the feasibility of hosting an identified app given our current
infrastructure.
c) if neither a) nor b) are true, a TC can petition the TC Administrator to
make use of an external resource. That resource will need to match all OASIS
requirements with regard to read/write access and visibility as well as
assurances of support, availability, etc.

Regards,

Mary