office-requirements message

Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Starting up ...

Thanks Doug for the feedback on sc34.  I knew there was some
discussion going on.  That, in the end, it's all a problem best solved
by topic maps comes as no surprise :-)

It seems that the actual collection of comments is dictated by oasis
policy - they must come through the list, which is sensible enough.

What we can (and should) think about is the parsing and categorizing
of those comments in a way which can sensibly deal with a scale of
100's.  I am looking at some possible approaches.

Cheers
Bob