office-requirements message

Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Conference call logistics

2008/9/13  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>:
> Did you send out a note about a call on Wed the 17th?  I missed it.  What
> time is the meeting?

I suggested the time and date in an email of September 6th.  You are
the only one who has replied thus far.  If it is inconvenient this
week we can always postpone but nobody has indicated this to me.

> I think it may be worth posting a note to the main TC's mailing list
> (office@lists.oasis-open.org) reminding them that TC members are not
> automatically signed up for the SC's mailing list.  There are a number of
> TC members who expressed interest who are not listed on the SC roster.

I will do that.

> Also, I think a number of the Sun guys are on vacation this week.   (I am
> on vacation as well).
>
> If we need a teleconference line with toll-free access numbers, I can help
> with that as well.

If you can arrange a line that will be great.  I can then put the
details on the agenda.

Regards
Bob