office-requirements message

Subject: Requirements SC agenda 21 Oct

Whereas I understand there is no formal requirement for agenda and
minutes of SC meetings, I suggest the following working agenda for
tomorrow's call:

1.  Introductions
2.  Scope and mode of work
3.  Appointment of editor(s)
4.  Solicitation of feature ideas - who/how/when?
5.  Tooling requirements for collection and processing of ideas

I will produce and share my notes of the meeting on this list.  The
appointment of an editor for the deliverable document of this
sub-committee may not be easily solved by discussion on a call.  If
anyone cares to volunteer themselves (or someone else) for this role
please let me know.

Regards
Bob