office-requirements message

Subject: Wiki update

Happy New Year to you all.

I have done some editing on the wiki (something I do very cautiously):
I have created a new page for the sub-committee
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Requirements) and added a link to
it from the main wiki page.

The content of the new page attempts to describe what we have agreed
regarding posting requirements to the comments list.  Please take the
trouble to read through and suggest any improvements.  I am wondering
for example whether we shouldn't have a section describing what IS a
Requirement.  And perhaps some good and bad examples.  The "markup" of
starting header lines with '+' is pretty primitive but should work.
We can easily translate it into something more sensible after the mail
is received.

If this all looks OK we can go ahead and make a formal call for
participation and link back to wiki page.

Regards
Bob