Subject: [office] Online Content Models for Office DTDs

Hi All,

Having recently joined the office-tc comittee, I thought I'd make a
small contribution by putting the content model(s) of the Open Office
XML DTDs online.

You can view them here:

http://people.debian.org/~mrj/oasis/office-tc/content-models

The content models are based on those posted to this list[1] by
Michael Brauer on Dec 11, 2002.

If there exist more current versions, I'd be happy to update the
content models to reflect the update(s).

Cheers,
Mark

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200212/msg00002.html
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>
Debian XML/SGML     <mrj@debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81