Subject: Re: [office] Open Office XML Format TC Meeting Agenda 12 May 2003

Hello,

Just an update on the phone meeting: Apparently, there was a problem
with the phone conference system, and everybody got kicked off. I
suspect there was a problem with my line as my call was suddenly
interrupted, and since I was dialled in as host the system dropped all
other connections as a result. :-(

After re-dialling, we briefly discussed :
- fall-back images for binary content (e.g. OLE objects)
- wrapping options for text-boxes

No decisions were made.

Sincerely,
Daniel