Subject: New Dial-In-Info [ was Re: [office] Con-Call]

Dear TC members,

yesterdays failure in starting the conference call was not caused by an
expriry date, as it was my first assumption, but all (or at least some,
including the one we used) AT&T dial-in numbers changed. Unfortunately,
I was not aware of this change. The new dial-in is:

Toll Free Dial IN Number: +1(866)864-3661
Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: +1(865)525-0578
ACCESS CODE: 1622227

I've also updated the TC's calendar at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/calendar.php
so the dial-in info found there should be valid as well.

Once again, please take my apologies about this inconvenience.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                          Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Lead Software Engineering     Fax:    +49 40 23646 550