Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for representation of business charts

On Monday 23 June 2003 17:04, David Faure wrote:
> Sorry for the late post right before calling....
>
> This is the file format that KChart uses (described with an XML schema).
> Not everything has comments yet, the author is working on it (he added all
> the existing comments today, at my request :)

We talked about incoporating screenshots into the file format yesterday.
If it helps understanding the various types of charts, here's the kdchart web
page, with an impressive number of screenshots:
http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se/kdchart/index_gallery.html

I also have the answer to "what's the NoType chart"?
Answer: "I use it to specify that there is no secondary chart: I just set
the chart type of the secondary chart to NoType."