Subject: Con call starting time

Dear TC members,

in the last TC con call, we agreed to have the next meeting at 4pm GMT,
that is 8am PT/5pm CET. This means that the local time of our con call
remains the same in these time zones allthough daylight saving times
ended. We did not discuss whether we want to use this time for all con
calls, or whether we want to use the bi-weekly 4pm/8pm GMT schedule we
had at the begining of this year.

Any suggestion is welcome, especially if you live in a time zone where
daylight saving time did not end, and therefor the local time of the con
call changed.