Subject: Text Object position

I have a suggestion for an improvement in the way we specify the position of
text objects (or even drawing objects in general).
What about saving their position (svg:x and svg:y) as redundant information,
for applications that don't implement all the positioning capabilites of e.g. OOWriter?

For instance I saved a text-box with the default settings in OO, and it was anchored
to the paragraph, and centered within the paragraph.

  <draw:text-box svg:width="6.786cm" draw:name="Cadre1" fo:min-height="8.652cm"
    draw:style-name="fr1" draw:z-index="0" text:anchor-type="paragraph" >

     style:horizontal-rel="paragraph" style:vertical-rel="paragraph-content" />

If the application reading this doesn't implement centering of inline elements
in paragraphs, the text box will be wrongly placed. Can we specify that the
initial application should save the x and y (relative to the page topleft corner),
so that less-advanced applications and conversion filters know where to place it?

Much like we specified that the number in front of numbered paragraph should be saved,
even though it can be in theory recalculated. It removes the need for the reader
to implement the full algorithm for numbered paragraphs in that case, or the
full layouting algorithm for the text-box case. (Imagine trying to place the above text box in
an HTML/CSS export filter).

Michel/Daniel: can OOWriter be changed to save the x and y? :)

Thanks,
David.