Subject: Typo: version 10, 3 Meta Data Elements

Greetings!

There appears to be a type at: 3 Meta Data Elements, which currently
reads (in full)

> The meta data elements borrow heavily from the

??

Assume in full it should read something like:

"The metadata elements borrow heavily upon the metadata standards
developed by the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative
(http://www.dublincore.org). Metadata elements drawn directly from the
Dublin Core work use its namespace prefix. (see 1.3 Namespaces)"

Note that the standard practice in Dublin Core is to use "metadata" as
opposed to "meta data." In my suggested text I followed Dublin Core
practice.

BTW, I am using OpenOffice 1.0.1 to view the draft so if that is known
to give the false impression of layout or other errors, please advise.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature
Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org