Subject: 7.1.3 Alphabetical Index Mark

Greetings!

The second sentence of the first paragraph of 7.1.3 Alphabetical Index
Mark, sounds odd to me.

> The <text:alpha-index-mark-start> element marks the start of an
> alphabetical index entry. Since alphabetical entries may make use of
> two keys to structure entries, there are two optional attributes for
> these keys. There is also a Boolean attribute that determines if this
> entry is intended to be the main entry, if there are several equal
> entries.

It isn't really the case that alphabetical entries have two keys and
therefore we provided optional attributes to contain them.

Rather, there are two optional attributes that may contain keys for
alphabetical entries, which allows structuring of entries.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature
Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org