Subject: Re: [office] 7.1.1 Table of Content Index Marks

Goot Morning Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> There is some odd highlighting going on in the first paragraph of this
> section. Starts and end with the second sentence.

The highlighting is a trick that Daniel introduced and that confused me
as well:-) The restrictions that are specified by the highlighted
sentences apply to several index elements. For this reason, Daniel
marked the sentences that describe the restriction at its first
occurence as reference point. In the former sections, he references
these reference points and specifies that the reference text should be
displayed rather than a page or chapter number. This way, the
restriction he described read the same within the whole document.

The highligting you see is OpenOffice.org's regular highligting for
fields. It is not printed, and it can be turned of with the View/Field
Shading menu item.