Subject: Proposal regarding handout master pages

Hi all,

I've noticed that the <draw:handout-master> (specified in section 9.1.1)
element currently has no "style:page-layout-name" attribute as it is the
case for the <style:master-page> element (specified in section 13.4).

The <draw:handout-master> element specifies a special master page that
is used for the handout version of a presentation. The
"style:page-elayout-name" attribute is required to specify the physical
page size of the handout pages, their margins, etc. I therefor propose
to add a "style:page-layout-name" attribute to the <draw:handout-master>
element that has the same semantics as the <style:master-page> element.

In fact, I think it is an error that the attribute is missing, so I
suggest that we add it to the 1.0 specification.