Subject: Re: [office] Proposal regarding tyle row styles

On Monday 19 April 2004 15:26, Michael Brauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose to add an attribute to table row styles that
> controls whether page or (page/section) column breaks are allowed within
> the content of a table row.
>
> Such an attribute exists already in XSL(-FO): It is "fo:keep-together",
> specified in http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#keep-together.

This sounds very related to style:break-inside, which we use currently
for text paragraphs. When break-inside is false it means "those lines
should be kept together", doesn't it?

So I would agree to adding fo:keep-together for table row styles, but I think
we should even use it in word processing documents (not only for table cells)
and remove style:break-inside.