Subject: Re: [office] Website issue

David

David Faure wrote:
> It's a bit difficult to find the specification (committee draft 1) in the public part of the website.
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office mixes the proposals
> with the actual documents/specifications, so one has to dig quite a bit before finding the
> specification.
>
> In the private page it's all nicely separated - do you know if there's a way to do the same
> from the public page?

The public documents page is generated. I'm not aware of any feature
that allows to group the public document's page the same way as the
private documents page, but I will ask the OASIS webmaster for information.

> Or maybe we can just add links to the latest committee draft in
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/workgroup.php?wg_abbrev=office

Where did you get this URL from? The public TC page as far as I knkow is

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

At this page, a link to the committee draft is existing already. In
fact, I don't know how to add a link to the other page. Please let me
know if you have got the URL from one of the OASIS pages istelf. If so,
I will clarify how to add information to that page.