Subject: Spec typo: 14.5.37 Writing Mode

> The style:writing mode attribute specifies the writing mode of a paragraph.
> The attribute is similar to the writing-mode attribute specified in §7.27.7
> of [XSL], except hat it has the additional value auto. This value specifies
> that the writing mode is inherited from the parent formatting object, for
> instance the page.

However the RelaxNG schema says:
<define name="common-writing-mode-attlist">
	<optional>
		<attribute name="style:writing-mode">
			<choice>
				<value>lr-tb</value>
				<value>rl-tb</value>
				<value>tb-rl</value>
				<value>tb-lr</value>
				<value>lr</value>
				<value>rl</value>
				<value>tb</value>
				<value>page</value>
			</choice>
		</attribute>
	</optional>
</define>

Shouldn't the last option be "auto" instead of "page", or the description
say "page" instead of "auto"? Since "page" comes from the OO.o schema
and "auto" is more generic, I assume the description is correct and the schema
should say "auto".

PS: the first line of the description seems to have a typo ("writing mode"
instead of writing-mode).