Subject: Re: [office] Open Office XML Format TC Meeting Agenda 5 July 2004

Hi all,

> Agenda Phone Conference 5 July 2004
> ====================================

We didn't reach quorum after 10 minutes, and hence have cancelled the
call. It's the week of July 4th; I guess many Americans are on vacation. :-)

A few things have come up in the mean time, we should make sure to meet
next week. I have the following items on the agenda:

- clarify: restart numbering
- proposal: image filters
- clarify: media types for directories in manifest
- clarify: name of  stroke dash style names attribute
- clarify: name of style:diagonal-tl-br-widths
- proposal: text:display as text attribute

Sincerely,
Daniel