Subject: TC Meeting cancelation, was Re: [office] TC meetings, July 26, August2

Dear TC members,

since at least two of us will have difficulties to attent to the con
call on July, the 26th, and because we don't have any proposals so far,
I suggest that we cancel this meeting.

The meeting on Auguest, the 2nd will be scheduled based on the proposal
we get until then.

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550