Subject: Proposal/clarification for "draw:opacity"

Dear TC members,

The currrent specification contains a graphic property called
"draw:opacity". This property actually has two purposes

a) It specifies the opacity of the fill area of a drawing object. That's
described in section 14.14.2. (The specification uses the term graphic
objects instead of drawing object. I think that's a typo that should be
fixed).
b) It specifies the opacity of the bitmap used by an image shape. This
is specified in section 14.17.9.

Unfortunately, this definition is ambiguous, because an image object in
fact can contain a background in addition to the bitmap data. This means
opacity of the bitmap data and the background cannot be controlled
independently.

I suggest to resolve this issue by renaming the attribute specified in
section 14.17.9 to "draw:image-opacity".