Subject: Re: [office] Extensions and MIME types

Hi all,

there seem to be at least two sub topics that need to be discussed in
our TC:

a) Do we want to specify/recommend file name extensions, and if so, the
ones OpenOffice.org suggests?
b) There seem to exists some more document types than the ones where we
currently specify MIME types for (namely formulas, master documents and
web documents). Do we want to add them?

Maybe Gary has some mor sub topics to discuss.

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550