Subject: Re: [office] Proposal: table cell formating properties

On Thursday 19 August 2004 18:15, Michael Brauer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose to add the following table cell formatting
> properties to the specification:
>
> Repeating content
> -----------------
> The style:repeat-content property specifies whether the content of a
> cell is displayed as many times as there is space left in the cell's
> writing direction. Only full instances of the text are displayed. The
> property has no effect for cell content that contains a line break.
>
> <define name="style-table-cell-properties-attlist" combine="interleave">
> 	<optional>
> 		<attribute name="style:repeat-content">
> 			<ref name="boolean"/>
> 		</attribute>
> 	</optional>
> </define>

So the cell will look like "hello hello hello hello hello" ?
Funny feature... :)

> Shrink to fit
> -------------
> The style:shrink-to-fit property specifies whether the content of a
> cell, if necessary, is shrinked to fit into the cell. Shrinking does
> mean that the cell's font size is decreased, so that the complete text
> fits into the cell.
> The property has no effect on cells where the cell content fits already
> into the cell.
>
> <define name="style-table-cell-properties-attlist" combine="interleave">
> 	<optional>
> 		<attribute name="style:shrink-to-fit">
> 			<ref name="boolean"/>
> 		</attribute>
> 	</optional>
> </define>

OK.

PS: sorry for my absence at the last meeting, I was off for the day.
I don't think I'll be able to attend the next two ones either, being at the
KDE conference in Stuttgart. I have no objections to the "document event
listeners" and "protected scenarios" proposals.