Subject: data pilot enhancements

Hi,

while integrating the two data pilot enhancements into the specification
document, I've notices two errors they unfortunately contained

1. The <table:data-pilot-source-info> element was called

2. There were two different elements called <table:data-pilot-member>.
One could be contained within <table:data-pilot-members>, the other
within <table:data-pilot-group>. I've renamed the later one to