Subject: Working Draft 13

Dear TC members,

during the last weeks, David, Daniel and I did some editing work on our
specification. If I haven't overseen something, the draft now contains
all feedback we received until the end of last week and all proposals we
have agreed. For this reason, I have added it to our documents sections
as a snapshot on our way to the next committee draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/9067/office-spec-1.0-draft-13.sxw

Since the integration of proposals sometimes required to reformulate
some parts of it, I would like to ask you to check whether we have
integrated your proposals properly. Please let me also know if you find
feedback we missed to integrate into the draft.

Thanks