Subject: 20-Sep-2004 Con Call Cancellation

Dear TC members,

until now we don't have any proposal for the con call next Monday. For
this reason, I suggest that we cancel our con call that day.

Two weeks ago we agreed to integrate the proposals for the next
committee draft until the end of this month. In case you have proposals
for the next commitee draft that have not been posted so far to the
list, I would like to ask you to post them until next Friday. If that is
not possible, please let us know.

Thanks