Subject: Proposal for SMIL integration, was Re: [office] Presentation EffectRequirements of OpenOffice.org

Dear TC members,

the OpenOffice.org graphics team has finished a proposal for adding SMIL
animation support to the Open Office format, and for using this for
animations within presentations documents as an alternative to the
existing presentation effects. The proposal is attached, and I would
like to propose to add it to our format.

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550

wd-so-xml-smil.sxw