Subject: Clipboard format

Hi all,

during the last meeting, we discussed use of the OASIS format for
clipboard operations. What StarOffice/OOo currently do is to both copy
and paste the OASIS format from the clipboard. We use the defined OASIS
MIME types plus the zipped version of the format. In other words, we
generate and read the exact same format as we do on disk.

Sincerely,
Daniel