Subject: Working Draft 14

Dear TC members,

Daniel and I have integrated the remaining approved proposals into the
specification. The SMIL and custom shape schemas contained a few bugs
that I've resolved while integrating the proposals.

The new specification (called draft 14) is available at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/9618/office-spec-1.0-draft-14.sxw

The Relax-NG schemas are available in our document section as well.

As always, feedback is very welcome.