Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for clarified charter

Hi,

I've just noticed that the red background color I have added to words
that shall be deleted got lost. The sentence that shall be deleted is

"Sun Microsystems intends to contribute the OpenOffice.org XML Format to
this TC at the first meeting of the TC, under reciprocal Royalty Free
terms."

The reason is that the contribution took place in the past, and therfor
is is not required any longer to mention this.