Subject: Re: [office] 2.1 Document Roots

Patrick,

I've noticed that section 2.1 in fact still does not list the names of
the streams that are used within packages and then contain the variuos
root elements.

I've added this stream names now to the table contained in that section.
I thinks this makes the situation clearer.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550