Subject: Re: [office] 5th paragraph, 4.1.3 Common Paragraph Elements Attributes

Hi Patrick,

I've found the full 2nd paragraph reagrding conditional styles
confusing, and therefor rewrote parts of it and merget it with the 5th
paragraph. It now reads

A text:style-name attribute references a paragraph style, while a
text:cond-style-name attribute references a conditional-style, that is,
a style that contains conditions and maps to other styles (see section
14.1.1). If a conditional style is applied to a paragraph, the
text:style-name attribute contains the name of the style that was the
result of the conditional style evaluation, while the conditional style
name itself is the value of the text:cond-style-name attribute. This XML
structure simplifies [XSLT] transformations because XSLT only has to
acknowledge the conditional style if the formatting attributes are
relevant. The referenced style can be a common style or an automatic style.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550