Subject: vialotaion of relaxng schema constraints

Hi folks,

I just checked out validation of some documents against the schema with
libxml2's xmllint. I have never used that before but wanted to check out
libxml2's relaxng support.
Well, lots of errors but all of the same type:

office-schema-1.0-draft-19.rng:13704: element ref: Relax-NG parser error
: Found forbidden pattern list//ref

And it's right, ref isn't allowed in lists; (see section 'list
constraints' at http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch17s02.html)

I'm not quite sure about the implications of this, since I'm not an
expert at all on relaxng matters. Replacing refs with the original
definition would fix the error but we'd lose the nice abstraction level
we've got by using defines for patterns (like e.g. percent)

Any suggestions?

Bests
~Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4