Subject: RE: [office] W3C Compound Document WG

Hi Gary,

  OASIS policy is that everything we do is open and available to the public.
Any individual or organization, whether member or not, can access the
general TC page and download any or all documents, or read the email
archives. They can also submit comments to the TC, but they cannot
participate in meetings or subscribe to the mail list unless they're a
member.

  Hope this helps!

Mary

Mary P McRae