Subject: Re: [office] W3C Compound Document WG

On Monday 29 November 2004 10:12, Michael Brauer wrote:
> If someone requests access to an interim version of the specification,
> when I think we should make that version available publically rather
> than distributing it manually.

KOffice developers need to have the latest version of the specification at all
times (no point in validating against an old schema, given that there used to be
bugs in the schema), so I took the liberty of distributing the latest schema to
them regularly. Having the latest draft publically on the website would be good,
if it's not too much trouble (otherwise I can keep "distributing it manually", no
big problem).