Subject: Working Draft 23

Dear TC members,

I've uploaded Working Draft 23 as well as the schemas. The only change
I've made is the integration of the "possessive month name" proposal
that we have agreed yesterday.

The draft is available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10422/office-spec-1.0-draft-23.sxw

The schemas are:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10423/office-schema-1.0-draft-23.rng
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10424/office-strict-schema-1.0-draft-23.rng
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10425/office-manifest-schema-1.0-draft-23.rng

As we have agreed yesterday, this draft 23 will be the basis for our
committee draft voting that we intent to start on Friday, provided that
we don't find any issues until then that need to be addressed before the
voting.