Subject: Clarification needed about "project management XML specification"

It was mentionned in today's conference call that Jabber has a specification for modelling
project management data in XML. A quick google search didn't make anything turn up,
do you have any more precise pointers?

OpenOffice.org doesn't have a project management application, right? Are there plans for one?
Assuming this isn't the case, and assuming KOffice's application uses the Jabber XML specification,
would there be any reason to talk about project management as part of this TC?
What matters to me is to define and use standards for each file format, but it
doesn't matter much to me if it happens here or elsewhere :) - especially if
there is little overlap with the current OpenDocument specification (I don't
know yet if this is the case).