Subject: Name Change Ballot

Dear TC members,

as agreed yesterday, we will start an e-mail voting regarding renaming
our TC to

"OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC"

Since the TC name is part of the TC's charter, the vote formally will be
about a charter clarification. I therefor will open a ballot for the
following charter clarification proposal:

Charter Clarification Proposal (Name Change)

The TC name contained in the charter section labeled "Name" shall be
changed to

"OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC"

Best regards

Michael Brauer

OASIS Open Office TC chair