Subject: Simon Davis resigns from Open Office XML Format TC

Hi everyone:

I have recently left the National Archives of Australia for Fujitsu
Australia and, as such, I am resigning from the TC.

Its great to see the increasing interest in the work of the TC by the
wider IT and standards communities. I wish you all the best for the
future.

Simon

Simon Davis / scd@graduate.uwa.edu.au / 0421-855-376