Subject: Draft 24

Dear TC members,

I've uploaded draft 24 to our document section. It contains the
namespace changes we agreed in the last meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11464/office-spec-1.0-draft-24.sxw

The changes are in section "1.3 Namespaces", and of course in the
Relax-NG schema prefix in section "1.4 Relax-NG schema".

I've aslo added an appendix "E.2.Changes from “Open Document Format for
Office Applications (OpenDocument) 1.0 Committee Draft 2”.

Because no further changes seem to be required as reply to the public
review, I suggest that we start a committee draft voting for this draft
last week.